– BIG Sunday! – It’s always exciting to see some precious children being dedicated to the Lord, and we will do just that this Sunday! Following the service, those who would like we will be going together for some lunch and fellowship, so come ready for a great time centered around the Lord and enjoying some great, encouraging fellowship! In addition, we will have a special season of prayer for John Brooks. Let’s join our hearts together in praise and prayer! So come join us this Sunday at CrossBridge!
– A day of prayer for our nation at Reliant Stadium. Will you pray? The event is free but you must register. For more information, visit www.theresponseusa.com
– Inviting our church at be in the studio of the radio show “Our Military Heroes” as the family of a Marine lost to the invisible wounds of war is interviewed. Be there to show your support and love to this precious family. More information will be given this Sunday.
September 30 – October 1
– Courageous Father’s Weekend Calling all men to live “COURAGEOUS” lives! Friday evening we will go see the movie “Courageous” (by the film makers who brought us “Facing the Giants” and “Fireproof”) and enjoy dinner together. Saturday, we’ll spend time in the word and being challenged in our lives as godly, loving, leading men. Clear your calendar now!
- Women of Joy Conference in San Antonio
See you Sunday!
REVIVE Youth Bible Study:
Kudos to Sam for bringing a couple of friends…who had great attitudes and jumped right in on the conversation! One even showed off his special talent of squirting water from his eye! Yeah, you shouldn’t have missed that! Don’t miss a single week! And this Sunday we will have a Bible study just for our students at 9:00 am! This week we will meet Thursday evening at 6:30 for a cookout and movie…bring your friends!!
Men’s Bible Study
– Sunday Mornings @ 9AM. Men, join as go through this discipleship program on Sundays! It’s a great study, so come on guys, take the lead and get your week started right in the Word! The men’s group is growing and we are discussing roles of leadership in the church. Guys, don’t miss out on this! You can be part of building something great, or just watch. Who wants to just watch when you can be part of the story!
Ladies Bible Study
- Sunday mornings at 9:00 is a great time for the ladies to join together in prayer, Bible study and fellowship. Be a part of what is happening at CrossBridge!
Pray for our Church Family in the Military:
Gordon Schultz, U.S. Navy, Norfolk, VA on the USS George H.W. Bush
Sean Weda, U.S. Marines, Afghanistan
Brian Tiner (brother of Trena Dowell), U.S. Air Force, Dyess AFB, Abilene, TX
Be a part of the excitement Sunday at 10:00 am at CrossBridge! Invite someone to be your guest this Sunday!
Have a Great Day!